In this essay there is British philosopher, logician, mathematician, historian, writer, essayist, social critic, political activist, and Nobel laureate Bertrand Russel’s 5 spectacular quotes for Education.
1. The fundamental cause of the toruble is that in the modern world the stupid are cocksure while the intelligent are full of dubt.
2. There are two motives for reading a book: one, that you enjoy it; the other, that you can boast about it.
3. We are faced with te paradoxical fact that education has become one of the chief obstacles to intelligence and freedom of tohught.
4. Without effort and change, human life cannot remain good.
5. Education is not to be viewed as something like filling a vessel with water but, rather, assisting a flower to grow in its own way.