In this article, especially spoken quotes about mother’s day, which describe the value of mothers of famous thinkers, are compiled.
1. My mother had a great deal of trouble with me, but I think she enjoyed it. -Mark Twain
2. The heart of a mother is a deep abyss at the botton of which you will always find forgiveness. – Honore de Balzac
3. Education commences at the mother’s knee, and every word spoken within the hearsay of little children tends towards the formation of character. -Hosea Ballou
4. A mother’s arms are made of tenderness and childre sleep soundly in them. -Victor Hugo
5. All that I am, or hope to be, I owe to my angel mother. -Abraham Lincoln.