Fyodor Mikhailovich Dostoevsky, Russian novelist, short story writer, essayist, and journalist. We have compiled for you the magnificent quotes bestowed on behalf of humanity. Magnificent observations about life from Dostoevsky.
1. If you want to be respected by others the great thing is to respect yourself.
2. Taking a new step, uttering a new word, is what people fear most.
3. Nothing in this world is harder than speaking the truth, nothing easier than flattery.
4. Pain and suffering are always inevitable for a large intelligence and a deep heart.
5. The really great men must, I think, have great sadness on Earth.
6. There are two sorts of mind: one that matters, and one that doesn’t matter.
All photos will can be fit on Instagram feed.